Terms and Conditions
February 14, 2020
Dry~Clinique under Aman Co., Limited (hereinafter "Company") services are provided subject to
("Customer") compliance and acceptance with the terms and conditions set below.
Please read the following agreement carefully. "Customer" use of any of Company's services indicates an
agreement bound by the terms and conditions set below.
Items which are given to "Company" for cleaning, will be termed as article(s) in this agreement.
This agreement is strictly between Company and the Customer as a condition to using any of Company's
services, and for the mutual benefit of both Company and the Customer The undersigned ("Customer")
agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- All garments and fabrics are handled with greatest care, but the conditions of the articles or
non-visible defects in its material presents a possibility of discoloring or shrinkage. Such
garments are accepted for cleaning at OWNER'S RISK and the company will not be responsibile for it.
- Company will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that dry cleaning, leather cleaning, washing,
drying, ironing, and folding services are maintained at a high level of quality.
- Company is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal items left in the article such as
- Company will not be liable for damages sent for leather treatment, bag spa or shoe spa.
- Company will not be responsible for manufacturer’s suggested care label on garments such “hand wash”
or “dry clean only".
- Company will not be liable for "special care" and delicate items that require special attention to
- Company will dispose of articles not collected within 30 days.
- Company reserves the right to refuse cleaning any garment.
- Removal of stain is a part of the process, but complete removal of stains can not be guaranteed and
will be processed at customer's risk.
- In case of any loss or damage Company will not reimburse. The decision remains with Company if any
reimbursement is offered only if Customer is able to produce the invoice or receipt. Compensation
shall be provided in the form of services and no cash will be given to customer.
- Customers are requested to count the articles at the time of delivery and inform the delivery man in
case of missing articles. Company will not be responsible for any missing articles.
- Company gives 2 days warranty from the date of delivery for articles for quality related issues
(only the articles not been used by the customer after service). Any claim after shall not be done.
- Company shall not be held responsible for any ornaments on the garment such pearl, etc.
- Customer shall examine articles for damage at the time of delivery, and notify the same at that
time. Company shall not be responsible for any claims afterwards.
- Some items may require additional time. Company shall not give deduction on delays.
- Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the articles due to fire, burglary, etc.
- Company does not provide printed bills.
- Customer will be charged twice the amount of regular order for any express delivery.
- For orders place incorrectly, we will inform beforehand and the customer shall pay extra by bank
- Tax will be charged over the rates mentioned in the application.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Any extra amount paid by customer for order can be refunded by the company if customer asks.
- In case company denies to process any article because of any reason, the order amount for that
article will be refunded to the customer.
- If customer wants to cancel the order because of any reason, then the request for cancellation has
to be placed before the article arrives the shop/factory.
- Once the order is processed, order can't be cancelled.